Saturday, October 11, 2008

New Hope

Hey to you Fashmatchers, Chanel_Lover here! As the ending of an amazing site comes to a close ive been on the hunt to find a site like it, but to my amazement there wasent. I kept looking and i found a site! Although it has nothing to do with clothes, it has to do with desiging rooms, and homes and things like that, its AWESOME! I hate to see this site go, go i know alot of you girls like to design things, so not you can put it towards interior desinging!!! The site is WWW.MYDECO.COM Go there sign up and youre on your way! To eveyone i know lets keep in touch. You can reach me on my blog http://www.chanellover1.blogspot.com or my email, Chanel_Lover@ymail.com Lotsa Love CHANEL_LOVER xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I came across your blog from Fashmatch. I thought you might be interested in a similar new fashion website called Avenue7.com!
Do check it out if you're free :)